Friday 13 July 2012



                                      GHORA GALI, MUREE HILLS ON 25th JUNE, 2005

      My Life's great moments... when i was first time away from my home, my mother, my..........
      in 9th class, when i take a fifteen days tower in Isalamabd, Murre, Kallam, Kagan, Peeshawar         and Sawat as a Scout... Really these were unforgettable moments of my life... i know well when in Ghorra Gali, Muree i was climbing on Seven Sister Hills and i was just slipped... there was near about eight thousand feet hight... what a shocked moment of my life it was, when i caught just a bush which was full of thorns and then my freinds save me by putting their hands..... now i enjoy those moment whenever i memorize them:).... i never thought that after that tour i will be away from my house till now... yeah i have spent more then five years in Hostel life... and still i am enjoying it:) (JUNAID HAFEEZ)

2 comments:

  1. Bro its good but here r sm suggestions for you that can help you to groom.
    Improve your English skills as you now its an international language and try to learn smthing daily. Improve your grammar, accent and pronunciation. I hope you will work a little bit hard on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks bro... yeah Zroor bro:)

    ReplyDelete